Gestione dei Cookie
You can manage cookie usage through your browser settings. The help function in your preferred browser should provide you with the correct information. Some browsers provide helpful cookie guides:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Safari 5 for Mac: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
Alternatively, http://www.allaboutcookies.org provides advice on how to do this, and further information on cookies and how to manage them.
In addition, Google Analytics provides its own opt-out options:
N.B. In the case of some mobile devices, it may be necessary to consult the device’s instruction manual to manage cookies effectively.
- ii. Cookies are essentially text-only pieces of information that the Site transfers to your hard drive or other website browsing equipment for record-keeping purposes.
- iv. Where we hold personal data about you (such as where it is provided to us during account creation) we may combine information received from cookies to your account profile.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
Note. Blocking these cookies might prevent registration/authentication to the site and might make some content/functions unavailable.
These cookies collect information about how customers use a website, for instance, which pages customers go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make such as your username, language or the region you are in and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching videos or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised.
These cookies record your visit, the pages you have visited, the games you have played, the financial transactions you have made, and your general behaviour on the Site. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of time you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed or received by you more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose who assist us in analytics.
Session cookies are created temporarily when a user visits the Site. Once the user leaves the Site/closes the browser, the session cookie is deleted.
A persistent cookie file remains on the user’s device and is re-activated when the user visits the Site that created that particular cookie. These cookies expire after a certain period (set in the file), or can be removed manually.